To upload a bulk of files for translation you can use the File Pick-up / Drop-Off folder.
This screen is helpful for uploading files into your account or for easy access to files to pass between engines. For example, your MT Project Manager may require a large file to be uploaded into an engine; by uploading a zipped file here, it can be unzipped and the Project Manager can then allocate the file to the appropriate engine.
This article shows you how to upload a zipped file or multiple files to Language Studio, unzip it and then use these files for translation.
1. Access the screen at Menu>General>File Pick-up / Drop-Off.
2. Press the Upload button and select the file/s you wish to upload.
3. Once uploaded, the file will appear in the list (if not, please click Refresh).
4. Then you can Unzip the file. Once unzipped, the files will appear in the list (if not, please click Refresh).
Selecting the file for Translation
Go to the Translation screen and do the following.
1. Select the engine you want to translate into and click Add Files.
2. Then choose the tab Select Files From Pickup / Drop Off Folder, where you can select the unzipped files for translation.