There will be times when you have forgotten your password or become logged out. There are two ways to reset your password, one if by resetting your password inside Language Studio or resetting it at the login screen.
Resetting Your Password in Language Studio
1. Access your account by clicking on Menu>Account>My Profile.
Important Note - Before you reset the password, please make sure that the username's email address is set to the correct email address.
2. Click Reset Password and confirm reset. An email will then be sent to the email address specified.
Resetting Password At The Login screen
If you are unable to reset through Language Studio then this can be reset at the login screen.
1. Please follow this link to the login page - https://www.languagestudio.com/
2. Click Forgot Your Password?
3. A new screen will ask for your username and to type in the CAPTCHA that appears. Once done, click Next.
4. You will then be directed to a page where you confirm your security question (as set up for the username), then press the Send Password Reset Link.
5. This will send an email to the email address specified on the username on the account with a new temporary password.
6. Go back to the login screen with this temporary password and log back in.
7. Once logged in, you can then enter a new password to use for this username.
If you run into any issues, please contact email@example.com.